Wednesday, January 6, 2010

February 3, 2010

Yes, I know it's not February 3, 2010, but that's the day of my Welcome Meeting to start the adoption process. I'm very excited! And very nervous!!! It's just a baby step in the journey, but after putting it off for three years (it's hard to believe that I came up with this plan over three years ago), it's good to be doing something. Anything!

Hopefully, this will work out and this agency will be the one. I've done a ton of research on just about every agency available in Pittsburgh and they seem to be the best one to fit my needs, but it has to feel right. I'm really hoping it feels right and I don't have to start the search all over again.

I know this is kind of a lame first post, but I've been pushing off doing one forever now because I wanted to go into the history of my adoption decision, but haven't been able to force myself to do it. Hopefully, that will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment